Social Icons

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Google I’m Feeling Lucky Awesome Tricks


Google Iam Feeling Lucky Tricks
Google has always been surprising with its little tweaks.So here Me presenting some Awesome tweaks of I AM FEELING LUCKY FEATURE :D
  • Google Water Effect :- Go to Google.com ,in search type “Google Pond” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky Button
  • Google Sphere: Go to Google.com ,in search type “Google Sphere” and Click on I’m Feeling Lucky Button
  • EPIC Google:Go to Google.com ,in search type “Epic Google” and Click on I’m Feeling Lucky Button
  • WEENIE Google:Go to Google.com ,in search type “Weenie Google”and Click on I’m Feeling Lucky Button
  • Google Guitar: Go to Google.com ,in search type “Google Guitar”and Click on I’m Feeling Lucky Button

I Hope you guys Would love these 5 effects.Do share this post,comment about what you thought! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment